Automotive Products Group Intern
- Interface and support APG applications, APG marketing, and Field applications with customer needs
- Provide support in creating and updating demonstrations or application notes using 8bit, 16bit or 32bit PICmicros
- Provide support to various presenters creating CAN, LIN, or gestIC classes for yearly training conference
- Reviewing and order electronic parts for circuits
- Simple circuit creation and layout of PCBs
- Populate components onto PCB
- C programming experience
- PICmicro experienced desired
- Understanding electronic schematics
- Soldering experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to be a self-starter are a must!
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.