Engineer I – Test (NCG req)
Muntinlupa, Metro Manilla -PH, Nationwide
Test Engineer for product support of PIC microcontroller devices. Primary focus on supporting divisional requirements in new product development and manufacturing support of existing products.
- Develop test programs and hardware for PIC microcontroller devices including writing assembly code for simulation and functional pattern generation.
- Develop characterization test programs for AC, DC and Analog data collection.
- Implement cost effective improvements which enhance product yield and quality.
- Ensure product quality meets/exceeds customer expectations and is consistent with corporate requirements.
- Maintain and enhance test programs to improve efficiency, quality and to support added features.
- Generate test plans and methodologies with an emphasis on test time and coverage.
Required: BS degree in either electronics engineering or semiconductor physics.
Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project).
Preferred: Familiarity with Teradyne J-750.
Preferred: Software experience with C/C++, Assembly and/or Microsoft Visual Basic.
Preferred: Understanding of ISO and/or TS16949 quality standards.
Offshore travel for up to 3 weeks a possibility twice a year.
Hours must be flexible to accommodate communication with overseas team members.