Finance AR Intern
- Print and mail customer invoices and statements.
- Process consignment billings.
- Process Distributor Price Agreements.
- Create negative paybacks for end customer returns.
- Provide administrative support for Credit & AR Dept. on a daily and project basis.
- Manage monthly tracking of our collection forecast.
- Prepare checks for deposit.
- File monthly journal entries
- Organized / Methodical
- Attentive to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and high volume of activity.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all job responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and job-appropriate skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word software programs. (10 Key by touch a plus)
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.