Intelligent Power Supplies Applications Intern
- Assisting in designing intelligent power supplies using entire range of 8-bit PIC and AVR microcontrollers: embedded systems design, software development and integration, creating Proofs of Concept
- Assisting with creating technical training and documentation for customers, FAEs, CAEs and Field Sales for newly developed demo boards, reference designs, application notes and application libraries.
- Creating demo boards and solutions with Schematic and PCB editor tools and using laboratory equipment to test and validate correct functionality.
- Final year / Master student in Automatics, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Knowledge and expertise working on microcontroller based systems designs;
- Software experience with structured Embedded Assembly and/or Embedded C;
- Experience with Schematic and PCB editing tools;
- Knowledge of passive components (inductor, capacitor) and discrete semiconductors (transistors, diodes) functionality;
- Familiarity with power supplies and power electronics;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English;
Nice to have:
- PIC and AVR microcontroller and related Microchip development tools experience is an advantage
- Switched Mode Power Supplies design experience