The Microchip Learning Center department is responsible for developing e-learning course content and managing the Learning Management System (LMS) that supports the overall training program for Microchip Technology Inc. The intern position will provide support for these processes
- Support the creation of e-learning course content and information gathering
- Support administration of corporate Learning Management System (LMS)
- Work with supervisor or elearning developer to meet with Subject Matter Experts (SME) identify project requirements and design training to meet those requirements
- Provide additional support for team projects as needed
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with e-learning development software a plus (Articulate / Adobe)
- Experience with Learning Management System a plus (SumTotal Learn or similar)
Background and experience
- Required Experience: pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, gamification or closely related field.
- Desired Experience: E-learning course development and LMS administration
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.