Intern for Applications department - 2
As a part of the Field Application team, the mission is to develop an Arduino application / libraries on the SodaQ ExpLoRer board and a small Raspberry PI application (to be confirmed) to demonstrate key features like encryption security and authentication.
Steps involved in this project:
* Become familiar with Microchip embedded security chip ATECC508A,
* Learn how to implement a certificate on ATECC508A using training material
Study of the device specification: validate software prerequisites
* Implement & validate the solution using Arduino ecosystem on the SodaQ LoRa ExpLoRer board
* Write an Arduino application / library using ATECC508A and test the various encryption algorithms
* Implement a Bluetooth connection between SodaQ ExpLoRer board and Raspberry Pi and which implements communications using encryption
* The candidate is expected to exhibit curiosity and a proactive approach to look for existing material and examples
* Good analytical & problem-solving mindset/skills.
* Practical knowledge of developing software solutions for embedded applications around Arduino / microcontrollers (ideally ARM-based).
* Proven experience with Embedded C/C++ programming (Arduino).
* Knowledge of serial communications such as I2C, UART and SPI protocols is a plus.
* Good communication skills in writing and speaking English.
Prior exposure to :
* Arduino programming, Raspberry Pi programming
* Bluetooth, Encryption and security techniques and Linux will be appreciated and very useful for this project.