As a part of the MCU32 Applications team, the mission is to develop an application reference (Hardware + Software) around one of our next 32-bit ARM-based Flash Microcontroller to demonstrate its new key features including security and low power.
Steps involved in this project:
* Become familiar with Microchip next 32-bit Flash MCU product and architecture,
* Study of the demo specification: validate software and hardware prerequisites, propose new directions if applicable,
* Implement & validate the final solution using Microchip ecosystem (Xplained PRO development board) as well as sensors’ modules from partners,
* Write the Demo User Guide documentation and develop associated training material to help educating Microchip Field Applications Engineers (FAE) to promote and demonstrate this new solution to customers.
* Practical knowledge of developing hardware and software solutions for embedded applications around microcontrollers (ideally ARM-based).
* Proven experience with Embedded C programming.
* Knowledge of serial communications such as I2C, UART and SPI protocols is a plus.
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving mindset/skills.
* Good communication skills in writing and speaking English.
* A first experience with an ARM-based Integrated Development Environment (Atmel Studio, IAR EWARM, Keil MDK…) is a plus.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint).