MCU32 Design - Intern
As a part of the SOC integration team, the mission is to improve the existing FPGA platform and flows to allow secure Hardware/Software co-development and higher verification coverage of our ARM Cortex-based SOCs.
Steps involved in this project:
* Study of the current FPGA platform : Hardware board and FPGA capabilities, SOC architecture and associated design flows.
* Improvement of the current SOC/FPGA architecture and design flows to ensure seamless cross-platform prototyping on different FPGA families and boards.
* Specify and develop a specific methodology to measure embedded code coverage metrics in a secure environment. This may require implementing supplementary monitoring logic within the FPGA system, as well as developing external PC client solution to collect the metrics.
* Implement the solution on the actual FPGA hardware and bench/validate it in collaboration with the IC System team.
* Propose new directions and recommendations for next-generation FPGA platform
* RTL Design and Simulation in Verilog / SystemVerilog
* Embedded Code Development in C
* FPGA development
* Scripting language (shell, perl, python)
* Good communication skills in writing and speaking English
Tools: Unix environment, Questa/Incisive RTL simulation, Xilinx Vivado, GIT