Intern - Organizational Development
The Organizational Development (OD) role is responsible for developing and managing initiatives that support culture and leadership development at Microchip Technology.
Organizational Development Intern Responsibilities:
- Support the administration of organizational/cultural assessments and data analysis
- Support coordination and communications for three leadership development programs
- Provide additional support to the organizational development/leadership team on projects as needed.
- Ability to produce work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Effective time management; able to balance numerous tasks/projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with survey instruments and data reporting; Tableau experience desirable
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, advanced Excel, Word, and Outlook email; SharePoint experience is a plus.
Background and Experience
- Required Experience: Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, I/O Psychology, Business, Communication or closely-related field.
- Desired Experience: Successfully managing tasks and writing communications in a corporate environment.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.