Intern-Software Engineering and Data Analysis
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Data wrangling and perform statistical analysis
Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data analysis and data visualization
- Statistical programming languages such as R,SAS or Python
- Using query languages such as SQL
- C# and Web API
Schooling Requirements: 3rd year student in Computer Science
(No sponsorship available for this position)
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.