Intern - Verification Engineer - Chennai
Statewide, Tamil Nadu
Intern Engineer for Microchip's Wireless Solutions Group. Responsible for verification of silicon products in support of New Product Development.
1. Run simulations, develop tests, and perform basic debug on new WiFi and Bluetooth enabled Microcontrollers.
2. Develop System Verilog Test Benches and Assertions to guarantee correct operation of digital functions.
3. Interface with Design and Architectural team members to clarify requirement and specification ambiguities and resolve documentation issues.
4. Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
5. Bachelor Degree candidate graduating in approximately one year or more
Solid understanding of circuit theory and object oriented programming.
Hands on experience with general programming and scripting languages (C++, Perl, Python).
Exposure to standard office applications (Word, Excel, etc..)
Some experience in circuit simulation would be a plus. Experience with a standard Linux shell a plus.
A basic understanding of Microcontroller architecture and operation would be a plus.