The Analog Product Engineer Intern will support New Product Development Teams. This includes bench setup, definition /automation of bench testing, general setup and device debug, data analysis, data reporting, and team participation. Duties include:
- Participate in new product development teams
- Help teams develop validation and characterization plans
- Prepare bench setups for silicon validation and characterization
- Analyze and report data
- Debug bench setups and new product silicon
- Debug problems in an organized and efficient manner
- Currently working towards Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Proficiency in Word, Excel
- Ability to work in team environment and develop project plans
- Prefer analog experience and / or course work
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages, preferably Labview, C++, MATLAB and VB
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.