Marketing Engineer Intern
Microchip is seeking a Marketing Engineer Intern to join the 8-bit Microcontroller Business unit and become part of a worldwide team responsible for assisting with collateral development and online content. The candidate will work closely with Marketing and Applications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Associate existing collateral with relevant 8-bit MCU product and technology homepages
• Meet with both Marketing and Applications groups to discuss web content
• Generating basic examples within the MPLAB Xpress and MPLAB Code Configurator environments
• May be asked to do basic hardware rework including soldering
• Working towards BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or similar engineering discipline
• Familiar with embedded hardware and firmware concepts
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal abilities in English language
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.