Marketing Engineer Intern
Microchip is seeking an enthusiastic marketing or engineering intern to join our Computing Products Group marketing team to provide creative ideas to help achieve our marketing goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for maintaining products pages using SEO best practices
- Create collateral for computing and security applications with potential for high revenue growth
- Work with multiple business units to deliver digital assets (technical papers, videos, etc.) for the web
- Review Microchip's internal opportunity database and follow up with the channel for specific opportunities for the business unit
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Current enrollment in a Marketing or Electrical Engineering bachelor’s degree
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Must be able to effectively apply technical skills oriented around marketing activities
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Effective working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player and have an ability to work with remote teams
- Proficiency in MS Office and SEO
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.