Marketing Engineer Intern
Microchip is seeking a Marketing Engineer Intern to join the 8-bit Microcontroller Business unit and become part of a worldwide team responsible for the development MPLAB Code Configurator Modules. The candidate will work closely with Marketing and Applications teams across the company to create modules to meet their requirements.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) modules in JAVA / JAVA FX to provide software support for 3rd party hardware
- Create code examples in C to exercise basic functionality of accessory board
- Test and Debug modules created by other team members
- Create and document higher level projects using multiple MCC modules
- Working towards BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or similar engineering discipline
- Programming experience in Java, and Java FX
- C/C++ development skills in an embedded environment
- Experience with embedded hardware and firmware design
- Familiarity of I2C and SPI protocols
- Real world debugging and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal abilities in English language
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.