NCG Corporate Applications Engineer
The CAE (Corporate Application Engineer) is knowledgeable and skilled in Microchip products and solutions and guides Microchip customers in using, troubleshooting and selecting the products for their projects.
- Assist Microchip customers in finding solutions for innovative and challenging problems using a variety of hardware and software tools available;
- Enable customer self-sufficiency by writing knowledgebase articles, application notes and technical briefs;
- Drive quality improvement through reporting discovered software bugs, hardware issues and documentation corrections;
- Developing proof-of-concept solutions and work on exciting new projects;
- Provide training to peers in Microchip and to customers in technical conferences organized by Microchip.
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
- One of the most important requirements for this position is to be able to quickly assess the customer problem.
- This implies great communication skills; Another important skill is the ability to multitask (in every given day each engineer tackles multiple open tickets);
- Previous experience with Microchip Development Tools would be an advantage;
- Familiarity with Assembly Language and C Programming;
- Willingness to travel to Europe and to the US for short periods of time;
- Fluent English is mandatory! Other languages are an advantage.