NCG Engineer - Applications and Architecture
Key team member who is an active participant in definition and architecture of flash based 8-bit mixed signal microcontrollers.
Successful candidate will be able to:
- have good communication skills to engage and resolve technical discussions between marketing, applications, product, test and design engineers
- have basic understanding of using microprocessors in embedded systems
- have strong digital design, microprocessor, and CMOS device operation understanding
- have basic understanding of analog circuits
- Position is for a new college graduate with excellent academic achievement or 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
- BSEE required with course emphasis on microelectronics or equivalent experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.