NCG Engineer Product Test
Join our new product development team as a Test Engineer and see all aspects of New Product Development. Develop the hands on skills for testing, characterizing and qualifying new microcontroller products that will provide a solid foundation for an outstanding career in the semiconductor industry.
1. Actively participate in our New Product Development teams.
2. Create and optimize test programs for new microcontroller products including writing assembly codes for simulation and test pattern generation.
3. Validate and characterize the performance of new semiconductor designs for AC, DC, perform analog data collections, and create the resulting graphs and reports.
4. Work closely with the New Product Development Teams and other Test Engineers in the Philippines and Chandler (Arizona, USA) offices, and also the Manufacturing Engineers in Thailand.
- Required: Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering or Device Physics.
- Required: Knowledge of computer or microcontroller architecture.
- Required: Knowledge of Assembly language programming.
- Required: Hands on experience using lab equipments, such as Oscilloscope, DVM, Logic Analyzer, Waveform Generators.
- Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred: and C, or C++, and Visual Basic.
- Preferred: Knowledge of mixed-signal devices, such as Opamp, Comparator, Voltage Reference, A/D Converter, D/A Converter, Voltage Regulators, Oscillator Circuits, etc.
- Preferred: Knowledge of nonvolatile memory.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.