NCG Engineer Validation
- Microchip products are at the heart of millions of consumer devices and networks, and we are looking for an exceptional person to join our team. A candidate placed in this position will be an important contributor in the USB and Networking Group Validation Team, focused on bringing advanced connectivity devices to market and supporting our worldwide customer base. The ideal candidate will have experience in hardware development, hardware debug, and collaborating within a team in a challenging creative environment.
- Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to develop hardware design specification based on input from multiple stakeholders and specifications.
Experience with logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes and other embedded development tools.
Must be self-motivated and able to work in collaborative group environment.
- Electronics industry experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
Understanding of one of more of the following protocols: USB (USB3.0, USB2.0), USB Power Delivery, Ethernet (10/100/1000), Flash Media Standards
Experience in direct support of customers and Field Applications Engineers
- Ability to design evaluation hardware and software to enable customer adoption of Microchip products.
- Work with design engineers to bring up new chip designs and debug board/system/silicon issues.
- Author technical documentation.
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.