NCG - Financial Reporting
As a member of the corporate finance department, this role will support the monthly and quarterly close process including preparation of journal entries and general ledger reconciliations. The ideal candidate will possess technical accounting knowledge, analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly close process, including journal entries preparation and account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare audit schedules and supporting documentation to assist with quarterly and year-end external audit
- Assist with development and compliance of internal control policies in areas of responsibility
- Assist in various special accounting projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA candidate preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP including ability to research, document and apply accounting standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.