NCG Product Engineer
Job Description *
Develop Linear, Mixed Signal and Thermal products..
New product engineers:
1. Prepare overall project, validation, characterization, qualification and materials control plans.
2. Validate and characterize silicon and track project tasks to completion.
3. Lead new product development teams and report progress.
4. Prepare bench setups for silicon validation.
5. Analyze and report data.
6. Prepare validation and characterization reports.
7. Ensure devices are manufacturable and that devices are setup in the production system correctly.
8. Debug problems discovered on new silicon.
English, Job related schooling, MS Office, Statistics , electronic measurement equipment, experimental design, good communication and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.