NCG Product Engineer
Seeking an individual who would like to join a new product development team developing new Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits.
This is a technical position that requires knowledge in electrical validation and characterization, troubleshooting, testing and data analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a new product team to help drive new products from first Silicon to manufacturing release.
- Validation and characterization of new products.
- Create validation and characterization plans.
- Build bench test setups, collect data, automate tests using LabView, analyze results, and report findings.
- Work with design engineers to identify the root cause of validation issues and plan future revisions.
- Work with test engineers to develop efficient, robust production tests for new Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits.
- Work with manufacturing teams to resolve yield issues.
- Work with Failure Analysis teams to provide customer support on returned units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering graduated within the last 2 years
- Experience in bench testing electrical components using equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, and semiconductor parameter analyzers.
- Must understand the theory of operation of operational amplifiers and linear circuits.
- Familiarity with integrated circuit manufacturing.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products and LabView preferred.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.