NCG Product Validation Engineer
- Take data on new products using meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
- Automated test development: develop an automated test capable of collecting data for datasheet char graphs. This would include software and system level experience
- The ability to crunch data and be able to do some sort of analysis on it (mean, standard deviation, cpk, etc.); provide written reports.
- Validate and characterize silicon and track project tasks to completion.
- Prepare bench setups for silicon validation.
- Analyze and report data.
- Prepare validation and characterization reports.
- Debug problems discovered on new silicon
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering.
- Should have experience in testing analog integrated circuits using specific equipment.
- Knowledge of Labview
- Knowledge of VBA;
- PCB design (Altium) and PCB rework skills
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
- Team work player