Verification & Validation Intern
Responsible for pre/post-silicon verification test concepts. Refinement to test plans with content and effort.
Optimization of automated system-level and module-level simulation.
Construction of system and module test cases.
Achieving highly automated post-silicon V&V.
Implementation of state-of-the-art V&V best practices.
- Third/Fourth-year / Master student in Automatics, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Passionate about microelectronics, analog and digital circuits.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Solid background on theory with analog and digital circuits.
- Good understanding of HDL languages.
- Experience with Schematic and PCB editing tools is a plus.
- Linux/Unix Programming and Scripting Environment is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with FPGAs and HDL languages.