Awards and Recognition
At Microchip, we are proud to have been recognized many times for our successes and accomplishments. Microchip has received numerous awards for business and technical excellence throughout the years. Below are just a few of the awards we have received recently:
- Microchip has received the "Alfred P. Sloan" award for Business Excellence for 10 consecutive years. This award recognizes employers that are successfully implementing workplace flexibility to meet both business and employee goals.
- Training Magazine has continually named Microchip to its "Training Top 125" list. This list recognizes organizations that successfully execute strong employee development programs.
- Microchip has placed on SellingPower Magazine's "Top 50 Companies to Sell For" list several times.
Microchip has received multiple "Best Place To Work" awards:
- America's Best Employers- Forbes Magazine
- Best Places To Work- Phoenix Business Journal
- Top Workplaces List- Bay Area News
- Arizona's Most Admired Companies- Best Companies AZ
- Steve Sanghi, Microchip's President and CEO, has been recognized multiple times for outstanding leadership. Most recently, he was named to the Phoenix Business Journal's annual list of "Most Admired Leaders." Steve has also been named by Arizona Business Magazine as one of the "Most Influential Minority Business Leaders" in Arizona.
- Microchip received a "Company of the Year" ACE award (Annual Creativity in Electronics- EE Times). Steve Sanghi received the distinction of "Executive of the Year."