Jr Software Engineer – PC Graphical User Interfaces
Req ID: INCG35-21Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Microchip Technology is looking for a talented engineer to expand its MSLD Software Applications department in Bucharest, Romania. The candidate will be part of a worldwide team responsible with the development and maintenance of firmware and PC-software applications.
- Develop and maintain existing PC based Graphical User Interface applications which interface with Microchip demo boards and showcase the product features.
- Develop and support new demos, with both firmware and PC components, that provide examples of real-world use cases for Microchip products.
- Write technical documentation for the developed software
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering or any other degree having programming courses in the curriculum;
- PC software development experience (at least one of the following: C/C++, Python, C#, VB .NET)
- Embedded firmware development knowledge is a plus
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English;
Nice to have: