Req ID: I157-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
1. Responsible to logged/record all machine downtime, lot history and real time transaction on Reporter8, MES and PPO for hold lots
2. Escalates/ reports any problems encountered in the line to the Supervisor on duty.
3. Responsible to ensure good set-up & isolation of stations with minor problems like set-up & related issues in reference to OCAP’s.
4. Supports and implements Environmental Management System (EMS), Quality Management System (QMS) and Electro Static Discharge (ESD).
5. Responsible that proper handling of hardware’s, equipment and products are being observe in line
6. Responsible for the quality of his/her products, preventing any quality issues in the line & aiming for zero Lot Rejection Rate.
7. Responsible to inform immediate supervisor for emergency situations such as unable to report for work, filing of vacation leaves and sick leaves.
8. Check area for housekeeping and perform 5's
1. Basic computer skills and including familiarity with personal computer hardware
2. Takes initiative and responsibility on her assigned work
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Team player and can communicate effectively with others and able to meet deadlines/targets
5. Atleast high school / Senior high graduate