Administrator III – Logistics/Material Handler
Req ID: 141-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Logistics/Material Handler will be part of a small team but will make a big impact. This role will be primarily be in kitting, material handling and inventory however will cross train in shipping and receiving to ensure success in all areas of Logistics.
- Ability to work across business areas and interface at all levels of the organization.
- Perform physical and administrative task is receiving, shipping , storing, and distributing orders/material for supplies and equipment.
- Packing products for shipment to customers, producing the documentation that is required for export compliance.
- Responsible for Receiving Production, Expense, RMA (Returned Material), and Virtual items
- Participate in cross-functional teams devoted to efficiency, cost-reduction, inventory reduction, inventory turns, and quality.
- Transact shipping, receiving, and export compliance actions in multiple computer systems.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to the manager.
- Other projects, duties, or cross-training responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with cross functional team members.
- 3 + years of industry experience in warehousing / shipping/receiving / distribution.
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision, works well with teammates and internal customers, and has a results-based mindset and proven track record of success.
- Experience working with an ERP System as well as Agile.
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge of UPS and FedEx online shipping system as well as international shipments and AES experience.
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of ESD material guidelines.
- Work well under pressure and daily deadlines.
- HS Diploma or equivalent experience.
- US Citizenship/Permanent US Residency Required