Intern – Analog IC Layout
Req ID: I167-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Electronic systems increasingly include sensing and measurement of the physical world. The Mixed Signal & Linear Division (MSLD) provides a broad spectrum of analog and mixed-signal products and solutions that enable people to interact with real world signals through digital systems.
The Mixed Signal & Linear Business Unit provides a broad spectrum of analog and mixed-signal products and solutions that enable customers to interact with real world signals through digital systems. In order to contribute to the success of our customers and employees, our mission is to focus our resources on high value, quality products and services while continuously improving all aspects of our business, including high return on investment for our shareholders.
Microchip Romania is searching for an Analog IC Layout Internship for the IC layout group, MSLD Unit.
He/She will collaborate with colleagues from Romania, USA and Switzerland.
- He/She will learn, assist and help the design team members with layout design of analog IC products;
- He/She will learn and be involved to perform layout of CMOS analog circuits using Cadence tools;
- He/She will learn and be involved to perform verification of layout adherence to design rules (DRC) and Layout-vs-Schematic checks;
- Fresh graduate or final year student in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
- Be familiar with Cadence IC design tools;
- Basic knowledge of digital and analog integrated circuits;