Req ID: I402-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Work with a verification team, focused on pre-silicon verification of its 16-bit and 32-bit family of Microcontroller products.
Specifically, duties include the following
- Architect and develop testbench for 16-bit/32-bit Microcontroller products using UVM.
- Architect and implement TB to support assembly and System Verilog based verification.
- Module level requirements development, TB plan, TB development and full chip integration of the module level TB.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Actively participate in a team environment, interfacing with module architects, design engineers, and applications engineers.
- Work with a group of engineers, providing technical support/mentoring, and help in driving projects to completion on time.
- Assist in the migration of existing test suite to new System Verilog based environment.
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of Verilog and assembly code to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive Verification plans
- Help develop effective functional assertions and coverpoints.
- Master’s in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong Object-oriented programming language experience.
- Good knowledge on System Verilog.
- Knowledge of Microcontroller architecture.
- Knowledge of Assembly language programming.
- Strong digital design fundamentals.
- Preferred: Understanding of verification methodologies like UVM.
- Preferred: Knowledge of scripting languages.