Engineer I - Verification
Req ID: INCG42-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- As part of the MCU32 verification group, the successful candidate will be a responsible for Module Level/System Level verification activities.
- The candidate will interact regularly with the cross-site team to achieve these goals.
- Responsible for preparing Verification plan, Requirements document at Module and Chip level.
- Responsible for developing Verification environment using SV(System Verilog).
- Responsible for developing random and directed test-suite.
- Develop System Verilog assertions/cover point.
- Languages (Must) : Verilog and System Verilog.
- Methodologies (Any one) : OVM, VMM., UVM.
- EDA Tools (One of them is must): Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals.
- Proficient with Unix environment and common scripting languages.
- Expertise in test plan development.
- Expertise in Functional / Code Coverage activity.
- Experience in SOC/IP level verification activities.
- Testbench development in Verilog/SystemVerilog using verification methodology
- Experience in using and integrating 3rd Party Verification IP’s.
- Experience of working on mixed Verilog/SystemVerilog and C/C++ environments
- Experience of developing SOC level monitors / drivers / handshake blocks
- Strong in simulation and debugging skills.
- Experience in gate level simulation and debugging.
- Good Knowledge of SOC peripherals like ADC/Timers/ECAN/USB/SPI/I2C.
- Good knowledge of AMBA protocols like APB,AHB and AXI.
- Knowledge of revision control tools like CVS and GIT.
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with processor-based verification.
- Experience in UVM methodology.
- Experience with ZIOX functional safety assurance tool is added advantage.