Engineer II - Verification
Req ID: I461-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Define and develop verification architecture
- Define and develop verification methodologies
- Define and develop verification environments
- Write verification specifications, verification plans, and documentation
- Generate test bench and automatic regression plans
- Be responsible for verification architecture, simulations, verifications, and debugging of circuit and logic designs
- Complete block-level verification and chip level verification
- Bring a self-motivated and enthusiastic approach that will achieve any new requirements and overcome all challenges
- Able to debug the RTL for design intent and Interface with cross-functional teams and collaboration in all verification related activities
- Mentor Junior Engineers on need basis
- At least 3 years of industry work experience.
- Languages (Must) : Verilog and System Verilog.
- Methodologies (Any one) : OVM, VMM., UVM.
- EDA Tools (One of them is must): Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals.
- Proficient with Unix environment and common scripting languages.
- Expertise in test plan development.
- Expertise in Functional / Code Coverage activity.
- Experience in IP level verification activities.
- Hands on project experience in coverage/assertion driven verification
- Testbench development in Verilog/SystemVerilog using verification methodology
- Strong in simulation and debugging skills..
- Good knowledge of AMBA protocols like APB,AHB and AXI.
- Knowledge of revision control tools like CVS and GIT.
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with processor-based verification.
- Experience in UVM methodology.