Engineer II - Verification
Req ID: INCG48-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Engineer II - Verification - New College Grad (NCG)
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for Verification Engineer - to join our SoC/IP Verification team within Wireless Solutions Group (WSG) Business Unit in Chandler, Arizona.
The successful candidate will join the team that implements advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of leading-edge microcontroller based wireless products.
- Collaborate with Architect, Design, Applications and Software teams to develop comprehensive verification plan.
- Develop directed and constrained random tests using a mix of System Verilog and C.
- Implement functional coverage model and enhance the testbench to ensure coverage closure at system-level environment.
- Develop System Verilog/UVM testbench environment for block-level functional verification.
- Develop scripts to support automation of verification process.
- Constantly adapting to and evaluating leading edge technologies.
- Support post-silicon validation activities.
- At least 3 years of industry work experience.
- Languages (Must) : Verilog and System Verilog.
- Methodologies (Any one) : OVM, VMM., UVM.
- EDA Tools (One of them is must): Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals.
- Proficient with Unix environment and common scripting languages.
- Expertise in test plan development.
- Expertise in Functional / Code Coverage activity.
- Experience in IP level verification activities.
- Hands on project experience in coverage/assertion driven verification
- Testbench development in Verilog/SystemVerilog using verification methodology
- Strong in simulation and debugging skills..
- Good knowledge of AMBA protocols like APB,AHB and AXI.
- Knowledge of revision control tools like CVS and GIT.
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with processor-based verification.
- Experience in UVM methodology.