Engineer II - Verification
Req ID: INCG50-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Verification Engineer- New College Grad (NCG)
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for Verification Engineer - to join our SoC/IP Verification team within Wireless Solutions Group (WSG) Business Unit in Chennai.
The successful candidate will join the team that implements advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of leading-edge microcontroller based wireless products.
- Collaborate with Architect, Design, Applications and Software teams to develop comprehensive verification plan.
- Develop directed and constrained random tests using a mix of System Verilog and C.
- Implement functional coverage model and enhance the testbench to ensure coverage closure at system-level environment.
- Develop System Verilog/UVM testbench environment for block-level functional verification.
- Develop scripts to support automation of verification process.
- Constantly adapting to and evaluating leading edge technologies.
- Support post-silicon validation activities.
- MS or BS in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Proficient in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Python.
- Knowledge of C/C++, scripting programming languages such as Perl, Python.
- Ability to work in a Linux shell environment is required and Linux scripting is a plus.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questa, VCS, NCSim is a plus.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming is a plus.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodologies (UVM) is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or part of a team.