Req ID: I701-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Intern - Verification
As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group (WSG), the candidate will be responsible for verification of WSG SoC products. The candidate will actively participate in developing verification plans, testbench and test case development for digital macros and SoC. He/she will be part of verification team and will be responsible to own and complete all assigned project related tasks. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Identify verification requirements and develop verification plan for digital macros/IP, based on device specifications
- Get the verification plans reviewed by the verification lead and other stake holders.
- Develop verification environment and testcase development for digital macros and SoC
- Identify functional and timing bugs/issues in analog/digital macros, debug and status update to verification lead
- Analyze and debug regression failures.
- Must possess strong Digital electronics knowledge
- Basic knowledge in Digital Design debug
- Good documentation skills, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
- MSEE/MSCE preferred from an accredited engineering school
- Good knowledge/experience in ‘C’ programming language and/or Basic knowledge of System Verilog
- Basic knowledge of scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL is preferred
- Good knowledge of pre-silicon verification in Analog/Digital domain on ICs and SoCs is preferred
- Working knowledge of any processor/micro-controller architecture and instruction set is preferred