Intern - Process
Req ID: I826-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Work with supplier to assure quality / process standardization / cost improvements
- Provide checklist to supplier to ensure they build as per company requirements
- Engage internal team and supplier to assure product build to specifications
- Drive problem resolution with Supplier if there is any engineering issues need to be resolve to assure delivery attainment
- Lead investigation with supplier and internal team with respective to customer complaints
- Manage communication with supplier and internal stake holders and ensure timely resolution of all engineering related issue
- Co-work with supplier to assure jig/fixture are made on time to support production
- Review cost infor from supplier to assure it’s accurately represent what is needed for production
- Design packaging/label etc. by working with supplier
- Drive continuous improvement project
- Presenting weekly report on work carry out
- Ensure bill of material information is up to date.
- Any type of project/work that being assigned from time to time.
- Student with Bachelor Engineering in Electronics, Industry, Assembly/Manufacturing, Mechanical, Mechatronics) or Bachelor Sciences in Physics, Applied Science and Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English