Intern - Test
Req ID: I827-22Apply Now Back to Search
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Develop board and system level Automated Test Equipment programming and equipment for testing synchronization system products.
- Conduct test development in variety of scripting language - Python, LabView, C/C++ and use of Test and test executive from National Instrument such as Test stand.
- Provide support for NPI Test developments
- Manage Test yield and Test capacity
- Work with others team member to improve Quality
- Project as assigned basis
- Understanding of Basic Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering / Programming / Code writing
- Active student status – currently enrolled and taking classes
- Pursuing a masters, bachelors, associate, or apprenticeship as part of a vocational program.
- Interested in learning about an operations discipline
- Smart, honest, hard-working, responsible, eager to learn, enthusiastic, a team player