Product/ Validation Intern
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Take data on new products using meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
- The ability to crunch data and be able to do some sort of analysis on it (mean, standard deviation, cpk, etc.); provide written reports.
- 3rd / 4th year student in Automatics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical Faculty
- Basic knowledge about testing of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits using specific equipment; familiarity with Labview is a plus
- PCB design and PCB rework skills
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
- Ability to learn and ability to work in a team