Product/ Validation Intern
Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading supplier of field-programmable embedded control solutions by delivering a broad spectrum of innovative microcontrollers, analog, mixed-signal and security products, wired and wireless connectivity products, related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions.
- Take data on new products using meters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, network analyzers, etc.
- The ability to crunch data and be able to do some sort of analysis on it (mean, standard deviation, cpk, etc.); provide written reports.
- 3rd / 4th year student in Automatics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical Faculty
- Basic knowledge about testing of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits using specific equipment; familiarity with Labview is a plus
- PCB design and PCB rework skills
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
- Ability to learn and ability to work in a team