Software Engineer- StreamServe
StreamServe Developer is responsible for customizable report design, writing report related scripts, version control of deployed reports, build and reviewing report layout design, StreamServe control center management as well as Unit testing and integration testing of New/modified reports and output formats in Microchip Stream Serve environment.·
- Design reports/layouts in SS 5.6.1 using text/XML stream input.
- Review Layout and output format design as well as suggest optimal solution
- Design Output formats in Email, fax, PDF etc
- Perform Archiving, post processing and repository maintenance activities.
- Access external DB via ODBC for fetching additional data.
- Modify repository manager XML files.
- Project implementation with version controlling.
- Unit testing and integration testing w.r.t ERP output Data and process.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in CS/IS/MCA with 3 - 5 years of experience in IT Industry especially in Reporting Tools.
- Minimum 2 year relevant Experience in Designing and Developing Project using OpenText StreamServe Version 5.6.1
- Good understanding of StreamServe Architecture and should have executed at least 2 implementations.
- Strong experience in StreamServe scripting
- Must have experience in configuration and development using various components like Control Center, Design Center, Composition Center
- Experience in creating various output design using StoryTeller, PageOUT and XMLout.
- Experience in StreamIN, XMLIN, StreamOUT
- Hands-on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL etc.